Fruity French Toast
Makes: 6 pieces of French toast Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup thawed 100% orange or pineapple juice concentrate (do not dilute)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 6 slices whole grain breadPreparation
1. Mix all ingredients together except the bread and oil.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet.
3. Soak the bread in the egg mixture and carefully place it in the skillet. 4. Brown on both sides and serve!
Check out my blog – Breakfast From Around the World!
Bringing Back Dinner is a blog to help bring us back to the table!